Monday, August 4, 2014

Motivation

Hello again everyone! Over the past few months I have been focused on learning how to take care of the house and cooking more. Now that I'm starting to get into a routine with all of that, I am looking at my yarn and how I can schedule my time to include making more items. 
The next few posts are updates on all the snazzy things I've been working on.

Motivation

The friends I've made from Jon Acuff's "30 Days of Hustle" have been extremely encouraging and motivating. I wanted to give them a quick shout out and all the hugs the internet can muster! Several of us will pull up Google Hangouts and work on our goals at the same time to cut down on some of the loneliness that often accompanies working at home. I usually end up crocheting or weaving when we mute our microphones and get to work. It's exciting to introduce people to my yarn interests and I love sharing what I've been working on (which is part of the reason I've been neglecting the blog, so I apologize for that).

I've also started up a crochet group with a friend that meets on Friday nights. While we don't have many people join us every week, we always have fun and end up getting a lot of work done. About three weeks ago I brought a friend and taught her some basics of crochet. She has already made several items and has become a "Crazy Yarn Lady" who crochets wherever she goes! Her enthusiasm is contagious!


No comments:

Post a Comment