Monday, October 17, 2011

Pippin Cat

Our kitten, Pippin, is crazy. She has two personalities: super sweet snuggle kitten, and bouncing off the walls getting into everything she can find. I suppose that's pretty normal for adolescent cats, but I haven't had that much experience living with indoor kittens. In either case, Pippin's stealing my husband! She woke Luke up every hour starting at 4:30 this morning until he got up and stayed downstairs with her. I'm hoping she'll grow out of it somewhat, but I'm not keeping my fingers crossed. Normally she looks something like this:


But this morning she looked like this:



She is inside the paper from the outside of a skein of yarn I was using yesterday! I guess it's a good thing I'm going to the studio today instead of trying to work here!

Well, I've got to get my yarn together before I head out. Until next time,
~Andromeda

1 comment:

  1. hahaha -- 4:30 am wake up calls -- just wait for daylight savings. The cats don't get those memos!

    ReplyDelete