Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The Promised Pictures

  So...we didn't finish watching "Rose Red" last night because it was dark outside and I was starting to get creeped out. We finished up the night with a few rowdy episodes of "Cheers!"  But, as promised, I have taken some pictures of the projects mentioned in yesterday's post. Plus a few extra that I remembered when I dropped into the yarn room.
The woven pieces mentioned in yesterday's post.
The fuzzy blanket of awesomeness!
Close up of the fuzzy blanket.  See how soft it it?
The yarn used in the fuzzy blanket (except the blanket has white instead of yellow)
  If you weave at all, you should definitely check out the Bernat Pipsqueak yarn.  The colors are mostly pastel and baby-like, but the white can be used for non-baby projects.  I'm going to be grabbing some more of it next time I see it on sale at JoAnn's to make a larger blanket!


The zig-zag twill scarf
Close up of the zig-zag twill scarf

Loomie! With no warp...again. :(

A piece of Yo-Yo Crochet (I call it a coaster)
  That last one was me learning how to do a process called Yo-Yo Crochet.  It was supposed to be the start of a blanket, but I couldn't figure out how to do the next row...so it's now a coaster!  Eventually I will take the time to look for a tutorial on YouTube, but that will probably have to wait until after school ends to play with it some more.

 So, that was a fair amount of pictures.  I'm just testing your internet speed for you. *wink*



No comments:

Post a Comment